Monday, August 15, 2005

My Dream

To have love to the one who loved me for real,
To enjoying love without fear of losing,
To feel comfort anytime we close, talk, touch, hold and kiss
To have you....

You, the gift from above
The gift that soon will be taken away from me,
The gift that would not last for long,
The best gift that I ever had..

So soon, so little time so much things I want to share
Let the love decide,
Let the God intervier,
Till time makes us one.

Yes, I do love you that much,
Just don't ask why,
all I know love is not meant for me
even you, tough I love you so...

You making good bye is the hardest thing to say...

(maaf jika bahasa Inggrisnya buntut, karena ini hanya untuknya my gift, my best, my blessing)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Based on your poem hmm are you now in love? he he he.