Monday, July 24, 2006

Today A Year Ago

An angel came to my life; his wore white pantaloon and t-shirt. He was waiting for me at the Café Bean, Plaza Indonesia. He smiled with his very best one. I knew by then, that this man in white has touching my heart. Love came to us at Fatahillah Museum as we were sit together and try to get to know each other.

Today a year ago, he was showing me that there is still love for me after years of hurt, a day that full of laugh, love and happiness. That there was no barrier between us; not culture, not ages not even distance. He was here, sitting next to me, talking to me, holding my hands and kissing me. Yes he was.

Today, an angel has flown away. But I can still see his face, his smile and feel his warm heart, in my mind. Please let me keep these memories until they fade out by themselves.

Until the next love come and touch my heart again. Until now, yes I still love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nit, ini fiktif ya? kikikik....eh, buka blog gue dong, baru dibikinin lay outnya ma dhank ari....www.dewilayla.blogspot.com