Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Reborn

It is me, the new Nita. I love today and I love myself. I love my life and my life is full with love.
I am in love and love the one that I want. I love him as much as I love myself.
He brought me back to life and gave me so much love.
Too many beautiful things to be regret of in the past. Let gone be by gone.
I love today and the future.
Carry me on to heaven or let me live in my peaceful life.

I love today as I fall in love again with me and him.
Brighten my days with love.
I wont cry anymore, I wont complaint anymore.
Life and love had giving me so much.

Thank you for introduce me to love and make me reborn.
Meet the new Nita. I wont angry even if you dissapointed me. I wont cry even if you hurt me.
Me, the untouchtable. Me, the invisible.

No comments: