Sunday, December 02, 2007

Googling

It is so amazing, how you can find stories of people you think you knew. I just found one today. He is the one in my heart right now. I found out about his past love. I laughed but kind of hurt inside.
"She is really pretty", as he claimed his ex. Arrghhhh. Dont you even know how I feel for you. The hell with her face, her looks. I am jealous. I am jealous on your past!

Then I remembered my Ram. Once he was so mad at me for showing our stories on the web. He was googling, either me or himself. He said I was being unfair to ourself, to his future lovers and to my future husband. The one that loves us in the future might jealous on our stories in the past. Oh my dear Ram, why you always be the right one. I feel it right now. How come Im jealous on somebody's old stories.

Google will show the old faces, stories and memories in a minute. I almost forgot his loving face look like then I click image and put his name on, there he is, as cute as he always be :). Then the memories rised up again. Did you do the same when you miss me? If you miss me. Google is always there to connect our memories. Just googling me, then you will find me there, smilling, the smily face that you love once :)

And for you my stupid love one, could you just googling me sometime and found out how great I am with all the image and stories about me. You might realized that I do mean to you silly.

No comments: