Saturday, November 04, 2006

Insanity

I cried last night for something that was not worth at all.
I cried for myself, for my insanity

Aku mencari sesuatu yang membuatku tetap menapak pada kesadaran,
Aku mencoba tetap waras diantara semua himpitan.

Aku bisa menjerit, marah, murka tapi aku hanya bisa menangis
Aku bisa gila.

Gila bisa menguntungkan, bebas tanpa merasa malu
Gila bisa menjadi hal paling waras buatku saat ini.

But you drag me to reality. And you always know how much I hate reality which cost me nothing but pain. I pain with no gain.
It was you who keep me alive and sane.
and now, should I hate you for that?

You make me strong in your own way.
You make me believe to something that I shall forget.
Let me fading in insanity.
Let me shall forget you and things that I want to be one before.

Now i believe i am insane...

No comments: