Monday, June 04, 2007

Could I Be Your Girl?

You are so charming to resist. My love has exists.
You have passion while I only have to be patient.
Don’t want you to know how I feel, but my face shinning brightly whenever you near me.

I keep doing foolish things next to you
Cos’ you make me nervous every time you look into my eyes,
I am no comedian but you make me feel like Bean.

Your words like a wisdom to me.
I worship you like the earth to the sun.
Let me be your satellite and being around you day and night.

You make me blush like a little rose ready to bloom.
Every smile brings a heart beat, every word stay in mind,
How could I miss them?

Could I be your girl?

Give me time to make you mine.
Then you will be surprise by the love that I kept in heart and mind.

Bangkok, 23rd May 2007

No comments: