Friday, December 08, 2006

Is He The Answer?

I posted this poem, Sunday, July 30, 2006

All I Want Is Just A Man

I've been with an angel, I've been with an evil
But all I want is just a man, a person and a human being.
Not somekind of angel who demand a perfection of love,
Not somekind of evil who only left pain across my heart.

Just a man who is not a shame to say sorry for his fault,
a man who is not afraid to show his weakness,
a man who can accept me as a person.

Is it really hard to find a human now?
Or is just too many men try to be an angel or even worst than an evil.
I hope I can find love who will make a man just to be a man.

Then yesterday I saw a lyric from Josh Groban in the song called "In Her Eyes" and try to read these sentences

She stares through my shadow
She sees something more
Believes there's a light in me
She is sure
And her truth makes me stronger
Does she realize
I awake every morning
With her strength by my side

I am not a hero
I am not an angel
I am just a man
Man who's trying to love her
Unlike any other
In her eyes I am


What a lovely coincidence right? Could it be he's the answer? the man that I really want? ha ha ha ha Amien!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aduh nit jangan pasrah gitu dunks