Sunday, December 17, 2006

Things That I Regreted

Ik mis Jou,
The feeling that won't leave me alone, its hunted me like a shadow, its come and gone like a wave.
Ik mis Jou,
Maybe not because I still feel something for you, maybe things that I did and did not do when we were together, things that I regreted.

Nights before you left me, you held me so close but I pushed you away. Because I knew, once I accepted your arms, there was no way I could let you go.
Nights you asked me to stay awake, don't close my eyes because tomorrow you will be away. I refused to do that, because Sayang... I just could not watch you walk away from me. I never want nights of us to be end. But those nights were ended anyhow.

Ik mis Jou,
Those nights become my sweet memories
Nights that I could never forget
Ik mis Jou,
Never forget me and those nights,
Tomorrow may my days start with you again.
At least let me live in your memories sayang.

No comments: