Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Do I look Scary To You?

Being a single, independent and smart (ck ck ck, takabur :P) like me is never easy. A friend said man will afraid to approach me. A man always wants to look more powerful, more needed and more clever than a woman. I said, "that is a melayu man." I am sorry I have to say it, It is true right!

I remember once my schoolmate said, "Nita you always make me feel nothing. You seems like you don't need anyone. Not even a friend."
And my male best friend always said, "why you want to get a master, when you already have a good job and salary."
Even my dad once said, "You dont have to go to college. Once you get married, you will stay at home."

I have been living with melayu men for years and years. They said I am too picky, when they are not even try to pick me, to show me how their feeling for me. I know that there is nothing wrong with my look, but it is my brain and my idealism that they are afraid of.

Oh well, I just feel so sorry for them :P. I don't mind waiting for the right one for years and years instead of stuck with a very narrow minded man like you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cowok gue gak kayak 'melayu men' yang elo ceritain ini Nit. Mau gue kenalin ke Gombang? :p

Unknown said...

syukur syukur kalau bukan :P. boleh kalau dikenalin doang mah kekekekek...