Friday, August 31, 2007

Let Me Hold You Again

"Why can't we just rewind", I miss you like mad these days. I can't explain how I feel, I don't even know it is you or the moment that I missed.
"Why can't we just rewind" everything for the last time. Just let me hold you again one more time, then I won't ask for more than that.

You are never left my head all this time and my love is always there for you. A special space for you deep down here. Okay, I am crazy... I know it. It is love that make me crazy and sane in the same time.

Hate me if you like but life is only good with you around. Why can't we just rewind? one more time. Then kick me out from your side or decide to be beside me. I just could not see where we went wrong not even about the culture and age. I am crazy so hate me then. But it won't stop me from missing you.

The same cage above us, watching our first kiss. The same road we tracked to our special restaurant. And I am the same person you used to love.

No comments: