Monday, November 22, 2010

Got Spammed

Have u checked ur spam email lately? Try sometime. Sometime you’ll find an interesting link that u might just want to do a little check on it. I did that a month ago. I was in blue, confused of my missing in action boy friend when I checked on my spam. Flirt on Facebook! I click and there it was, Zoosk Mail. I joined it for fun. Hey I got nothing to lose. Oh really, nothing to lose? Wait to my next line.
Just a few days after I joined the Zoosk Mail I got flirt from someone. His name is Greg, Switzerland and lives in London for 6 years he said. He is a cute guy and ready to move to something serious, hmm tempting since my last relationship was fucked up! So yes I follow the flow.

We contacted by phone, sms or even the online chat though we never use the webcam. I don’t trust him a hundred percent but yes I hope it will be real somehow. Anyway we discussed the wedding and the date has been set up, 11 December 2010. My gosh it less than two weeks from now.

He was in Malaysia last week. First strange thing happened on last Tuesday when he said that he lack of money because somehow has to pay 10% of his business contract. At some point I was lucky I am not rich  and I can’t help him with money.
And now here I am at the airport of Soetta, waiting for him to come. I was so nervous when a lady named Devi, called and told me that Greg got stuck at the immigration. He refused to be scanned and has to pay 3000 dollars. He needs me to covers 1000 dollars. I don’t have that money, and I don’t want to try harder to get them either. I don’t want to send my money for things not real. God help me.

What is the moral issue here? Get real! Don’t fall urself to unreal relationship, be smart and not fooled. Learn everything from my experience. I want it so much to be loved and what I get is shit. Feel like im so pathetic and so lucky that Im not rich.

But I am great full that I tried and got spammed! Otherwise I never knew how it feels to be fooled.

No comments: