Saturday, November 06, 2010

end of the Z saga

People will deal their feelings with their own way. With Z is removing me from his friend's list. Maybe he also deleted my numbers, email and everything that related to me.
But one thing he can't delete, is the memory, the feeling.. One just can't hide from our own heart. U can't erase ur memories unless u exchange ur head with someoneelse.
We both hurt, we both mad to ourself to each other. U mad at me because I'm being me and not the one u expected me to be. I dispointed of u because who u are. See even love couldn't change who we really are.
We both hate to compromised. We both did tried! We just couldn't make it.

And we both deserve to be happy.

Love is not the answer. Love won't make two different people like us be one..

I'm not mad, not even tears. It is just a part of my life that I have to past. So I'll make peace with the past, with my hurt and start moving fast forward.
Hide from me, but u can't hide from the feelings, I know its there. Sorry for hurting u. It will past one day ;)

1 comment:

jutawan metal said...

cinta tak semestinya bersatu