Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I Fixed You

When you feeling down, i am there to take you up
When you fall, I am there to catch you
When you tears fall down, I wipe your face
When you need shoulder to cry on, I am there by your side
I always there for you right?

When you pick me up in the middle of the night just to cool down your heart, I always open my eyes and ears
When you ask me to call just to listen to your problem, I always do that.
When you messed around, I clean it up for you
I always fixed you!!

Where the hell are you when I need someone to talk to
Where the fucking shoulder for me to cry on
Where the damned ears to listen to me

No need your mouth to judge me
No need your money to shout my mouth up
No need your silly joke to make me laugh

I need someone to fixed me!!

No comments: