Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine

Saya mencintai dan menyayangi kalian. Thank you for all the support, the love and care that you have been giving me...

To the loves of my life : Ramy und Eric
To my very inspiring friends : Citra, Eci und Dewi
To my lovely and adorable mom, sister Lina und brother Prima
To my friends : Flo, Mekka, Lola, Dono, Evan and you my lovely jerk Jimmy und my other Jimmy in the US
To pemberi rekomendasi dalam CV gue : Hinca, Tobias, Peter und Andrew (semoga laku dikemudian hari itu CV!)

To the goverment of Indonesia yang selalu menginspirasikanku untuk menulis dan berkomentar kakakak....
To all the listener of Utan Kayu, the woodforester FM 89, 2 yang selalu setia mendengar ocehanku.

I love you all. I am so lucky to ever know you.

Nita

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

warga utan kayu, thoh?