Thursday, September 20, 2007

How can I forget?

Two weeks ago as I walked by the Kuningan street, I remember you, again. So I decided to walked from Setia Budi Building to Pasar Festival. My mind drove me back to two years ago when you walked beside me along the street. We used to go from your place to Setia Budi Building just to get some foods, SOME! arrrgh you made me fat! with that european food and Japanese food.

I remember my first step to your place. I got lost somewhere in Kuningan and it forced me to walk quite far to your place, with a hot soup on my right hand, for you. You were sick at the time when we supposed to buy a new batik for you. You got diarrhea, too much duren and sate kambing. I couldn't imagine how you survive from your manly hormon that night :P. You were thrown up along the way back to your flat. You said you never been treated like it, I did great didn't I.

Ever since, whenever I go to Kuningan, I always remember you. A long the way from Setia Budi Building to Pasar Festival. You left me behind with all these memories, the places and every part of the city that always remind me of you. Tell me now, how can I forget? or maybe I don't want to forget? Why should I?

No comments: