Thursday, June 26, 2008

Be OR Not To Be Yourself

Im not being myself yesterday nor today. It's not easy when you HAVE to be someone else. But this is what they said by being " compremised" with work, your social-life and to yourself. I dont like when I am not being ME and I am not HAPPY!

"Look at you now Nita, you are a woman not a girl anymore."

Damn yeah I am a woman, a 30 years old Woman! naturally a woman. Just because I love my jeans and t-shirt doesnt mean I turned myself into a boy. I am a woman! and just because I dont like my make-up, doesnt mean I stop being a woman.

Hell not!

Gosh, I just wish I can be Me again. Jeans and T-shirt with my sneakers shoes, holding my recording stuff and catching some stories on the field again. Travel around the world and write everything that I like to write. I just want to be HAPPY. Let me be ME.

No comments: